What Are ALL-ON-4 Implants?
Unlike dentures, All-on-4s are secured in place, don’t have to be removed, and don’t need adhesive. This makes it easier to eat, stimulate bone growth, clean like natural teeth, and allows them to last a lifetime. All-on-4 provides stability and lasting effectiveness to the everyday functions of your teeth.
Other benefits of All-on-4s include comfort because All-on-4s don’t push down on gums. They also prevent bone deterioration, restore facial feature and muscle tone, and are cost-effective.
What’s involved in the All-on-4 procedure at Awesome Dentistry?
- During your consultation, we’ll create a customized treatment plan and use state-of-the-art Pre-Operative diagnostic aids (CT Scan planning).
- All-on-4 dental implants are placed on the top arch, the bottom arch or both during surgery.
- Temporary dentures will be put on the implants. Osseointegration will occur over the next few months.
- The final prosthesis will be created at our office.
- Once the implants are fully secured and the healing process is finished (3 to 6 months), your permanent dentures will be attached.